Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Man, keeping a blog up to date is demanding! Going to Texas for 2 weeks but here is something to talk about...

At a recent Republican debate Fred Thompson "refused to participate" in a question where the host would say "all those who think this way...raise your hand." I applaude him. I wish my man Mitt would have done it. Fred said that not all questions can be answered well, or honestly, with a yes or no - and he refused. The other candidates agreed and really put that host in her place. Finally a truthful and common-sensical moment in this weird political world. What do you think?

3 comments:

joeheywood said...

I love political spectacle.

I bet he didn't understand the question.

Seriously, who is Fred Thompson? He sounds like an old lineman for the Rams. Wasn't he Jack Youngblood's backup?

The Real Jim Heywood said...

I agree. Seven blog posts in two months is too demanding and deserves a couple of weeks in Texas.

Anonymous said...

monitor koreakoreas trusss talao subscription cruiting nangelil local advantage myself surprise
lolikneri havaqatsu