Friday, August 24, 2007

Holy Mama, Chinaman, what goin' on?

Okay, I have a challenge for you. Over in Heywood Fantasy Baseball Marc posted using the words 'holy mama.' It struck me as funny. I remembered last year Joe taught us that any sentence with the word 'chinaman' in it was funny. We tried a few out and found out that it was, holy mama, true. That got me thinking that a sentence with both 'holy mama' and 'chinaman' could really be funny. For example: "Today I heard a chinaman say, "holy mama, I've missplaced my chopsticks." Pretty dang funny.
So thats your challenge. CAN YOU CREATE A SENTENCE WITH 'HOLY MAMA' AND 'CHINAMAN' THATS NOT FUNNY.

9 comments:

Hal H. said...

How's this: "People from China are offended at the word chinaman, just like catholic mothers everywhere are ticked off when we play with the words holy mama." There, thats not very funny.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

A chinaman was slapped across the face and exclaimed in horrid pain: Whoa Mama that hurt!

Hal H. said...

Did you mean Holy Mama that hurt?

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Yes, I sure did. I don't remember even writing it. strange.

Braden and Sadie said...

Who was he? He's my brother!

Anonymous said...

Holy momma, my one and only friend in this entire world, the one who understood me and wanted everything good for me, my dog Chinaman, was just run over by a truck.-Eric

joeheywood said...

Amateurs.

Horry rama, ris rice ris rood!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I'm sorry, I don't speak halfwit. Let me understand you, are you suggesting that my younger brother and I do not understand the concept of good humor and the art of poetry? Holy mama! you my friend are wrong, you, you, you Chinaman!!

Hal H. said...

Thats some funny stuff.